Friday, October 20, 2017

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book to Movie Adaption

This meme is hosted by myself and Laura from Blue Eye Books




What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Book to Movie Adaption 





Least Favorite
I don't know if anyone even remembers this movie but I watched it in theater and wanted it to be good as I loved the series. I still do, it's like the only MG series I still read. MG just isn't my thing but these hold a special place in my heart and the movie... it crushed my heart and threw it into the fire. It wasn't good and didn't capture the feel of the book either. 





Favorite
This one will come as no surprise as I'm sure others love it too. It was so well done and captured the feel of the book better than I could've hoped and I thought they followed the book very well. 



Do you have any topics you'd like to see us do for 50/50 Friday? Let me know below and I will add it to the list as long as we've never done it before! 


Topic for Next Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Scary Novel














4 comments:

  1. I had really high hopes for the Cirque during Freak series too... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo yes the Catching Fire movie was excellent! It helps that it's also my favorite book out of the series :) I think they did a pretty great job with the whole series in general, though.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did a great job with the whole series in my opinion and I agree, I think Catching Fire was my favorite movie was because it's my favorite book too.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!