Friday, September 22, 2017

50/50 Friday - Author You'd Most/Least Like to Meet

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Author You'd Most/Least Like to Meet




Most
I would love to meet two authors more than the any other and that's because they are my favorites. Heck, without one of these authors I wouldn't even be here. Yes, I am talking about SJM and JLA. 







Least
Honestly, I can't really say there are many authors I wouldn't want to meet. I have a friend who met Aprilynne Pike and said she was really rude to her. So I will go with her for this. Which is sad because back in the day, I really loved the book Wings.




Topic for Next Week
Character Most/Least Likely to Run Naked Down the Street









7 comments:

  1. I think it would be cool to meet SJM too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's just so down to Earth it would be nice.

      Delete
  2. I've never read any of the books by any of these authors, I'm afraid. I think it would be great if you someday get to meet your favorite authors! I don't even think I've heard of Aprilynne Pike. That's too bad about her being rude to your friend. Hopefully she was just having a really bad day. Although I'm not sure how much of an excuse that would be, really. :-( Thanks for sharing, Carrie! And for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she was just having a bad day too though it is still sad to take it out on a fan but who knows what was going on in her head.

      Delete
  3. Wow, I can't believe an author would be rude... That's bad public relations!!

    Thanks for hosting 50/50 Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, meeting SJM would be so cool! I'd love to be friends with a bunch of authors and pick their brains of how they wrote their books :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!