Monday, August 14, 2017

Music Monday - Under Your Spell

This meme is hosted over at Always Me.



I thought it was time to show more of my dark favorites of music and for the next month or two that's what I plan to do. Before we just jump right into the darkest stuff, let's start with something not too dark. The Birthday Massacre is one of my favorite bands. They have a dark sound but Chibi has a very soft voice (usually, she can get dark). Kind of like Evanescence but Chibi's voice is nowhere near Amy Lee's. Anyway, they came out with a new album and I wanted to share my two favorite songs on this album. 



Title 
Under Your Spell


Favorite Lyrics 
I know now
You can only hurt me cause I let you get to know me so well
I know now
I love you cause only you can turn my heaven to hell
I know now
I want out from under your spell





  
Title
One


Favorite Lyrics 
Caught up in the waves
The death of the day
Sing like sirens in shadows
As blue turns to gray
In youth and decay
Turning oceans to shallows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!