Monday, July 10, 2017

Music Monday - Eminem

This meme is hosted over at Always Me.


WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE


Favorite Lyrics 

I got some skeletons in my closet
And I don't know if no one knows it
So before they thrown me inside my coffin and close it
I'mma expose it.


This is the only version I could find of this song... ugh. Sorry. 

When this song first came out... I connected with it so much and I think the message is actually really good.

Favorite Lyrics 

When I say I'ma do somethin', I do it, I don't give a damn
What you think, I'm doin' this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up if it thinks it's stoppin' me

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody, come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin' you know that you're not alone

4 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to Eminem in ages ... thanks for bringing him back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either lol I only found him again because my friend loves him.

      Delete
  2. I haven't listened to Eminem in so long!! Now I'm in the mood to. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!