Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Spring TBR

This meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish






So I'm really bad at doing TBRs, it's why you never seen any TBR posts on my blog. I'm a mood reader, which means, I just read whatever I'm in the mood for. I've tried to actually do the whole TBR jar before and forcing myself to read a book I wasn't in the mood for, put me into a reading slump and also ended up with me never finishing the book and I even unhauled it to Half Price Books. 

So instead of a full set TBR, I'm just going to name books that I want to get to soon. So join me and let me know below if any of these are on your list as well.


10) Gemina
I loved the first one and have heard nothing but good things about this one. I've just not cracked it open yet. 





9) Unrest 
I have never read a more likely to happen in the future novel such as this. It's scary how this could really happen. I loved the first one so much and I can't wait to dive into this one. Even if the cover is pretty awful...




8) Truthwitch 
Yeah, I know. Windwitch is already out and I've not even read the first one. I keep meaning to!





7) The Vanishing Throne 
I loved the first one and I so I bought this one but for some reason, I've yet to reach for it. 



6) The Forgetting
This is a standalone (as far as I know) and it's one that sounded so cool. I bought it and again, I've not read it yet. I plan to get to it soon!



5) City of Heavenly Fire
This is a series that I still haven't wrapped up yet and it sucks because I loved the other books in this series. So yeah, I still need to finish this one.



4) The Great Hunt
This books sounds like it would be right up my alley and I just need to read it now. 



3) Bloodines
I know, I know... I loved Vampire Academy and read each book as they came out. Then when this came out, I got so excited and bought every book... but I've never picked them up. 



2) Lady Midnight
This will probably makes sense as why I've not read it yet. Since I've not finished Heavenly Fire but I did go out and buy it the day it came out. All this talk about TMI makes me want to go read them now...



1) Empire of Storms
Yes, I know. I need to read this one ASAP but when I found out that the last one isn't coming out till next year... I will read this one. I love the series so much but I don't want to read it and then have to sit and wait for so long, knowing the cliffhanger I do. Yes, I was spoiled.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! LOVED Gemina!! Hoping to binge Wendy's duology sometime soon myself! Though at this point, I'm thinking it will be in the summer! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to wait to read the second book till book three comes out but I just don't think I'll make it lol

      Delete
  2. I hope you like City of Heavenly Fire and Lady Midnight - I loved them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rest of her books so I'm sure I will :)
      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.