Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Authors I'm DYING to Meet

This meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish



 So I've never met any author. When I finally got old enough to drive myself to book signings and such, we moved. No one ever came to KY. Then I had to move again a few years ago and no one ever comes to OK. I wish I had stayed in Nashville as I would have gotten to meet some authors by now. 

This list is really just a list of all my favorite authors and how much I'd love to meet them. These aren't really in any order except for number 1 and 2 as they are my really favorite authors.


10) Leigh Bardugo
Author of Six of Crows



9) Cassandra Clare
Author of Lady Midnight



8) Maggie Stiefvater
Author of The Raven Boys



7) Wendy Higgins
Author of Unknown 




6) A. G. Howard 
Author of RoseBlood




5) Sabaa Tahir
Author of An Ember in the Ashes



4) Marie Rutkoski 
Author of The Winner's Kiss



3) Stephenie Meyer 
Author of Twilight



2) Jennifer L Armentrout
Author of White Hot Kiss



1) Sarah J Maas
Author of A Court of Mist and Fury 


4 comments:

  1. I agree with the biggest part of your list! Such interesting authors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you meet all the authors on your TTT list this week. The cool thing is that I made a TTT post a couple of years ago of all the authors I wanted to meet in person some day and I ended up meeting three of them in person within a year!!

    This week I choose to focus on the eleven authors I can't believe I've met already! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I've met a few of these authors by chance. Mostly driving several hours in a day to see them! Lol! Hope you get the chance to meet them all one day soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have the opportunity to meet Stiefvater and Clare! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!