Monday, March 20, 2017

Music Monday - Beauty and the Beast

This meme is hosted over at Always Me.



So is there anyone else that is in love with the live action Beauty and the Beast? I loved it so much and I want to go see it again. I wish the theater wasn't so far away from where I live. I am also in love with the soundtrack. I think everyone did such a great job with their parts and I want to just curl up and listen to this soundtrack on repeat. So here is two songs that I'm loving right now.





6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this! I can't wait to see it tomorrow afternoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think when you watched it? Did you love it?

      Delete
  2. These songs are really great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this movie and I agree with you entirely! This movie was beautiful with a stunning soundtrack :) I favorite songs are Evermore and Belle (and the reprise).

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the songs and those are sooo good too.
      I need to see this movie again!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.