Friday, March 31, 2017

50/50 Friday Best/Worst Book Read in March

This meme is hosted by myself and the ever so wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
Best/Worst Book Read in March 




So the best book I read this month is an easy choice! 
Everything Everything
I read this book all in one sitting. I could not take my eyes away from it. It's a fun, fast book and the romance was so cute. 





The worst book I read was actually a manga, the first in this series wasn't the best but I'm reading the third now and it's much better. 
Ai Ore! Love Me!




Topic for Next Week
Best/Worst Conclusion to a Series








4 comments:

  1. Yay, glad to see that you read Everything, Everything! Have you seen the movie trailer yet?

    Happy Reading!
    Miranda @ Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YesI did and it's wonderful! I can't wait for this movie!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you like Everything Everything more than I did - I did like the end the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really enjoyed it. It was a nice fluffy book at a time I really needed it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...