Friday, February 17, 2017

50/50 Friday - World Traveler

This meme is hosted by myself and the sweet Laura from Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
Character most/least likely to be a world traveler. 






So this one was fun and easier for me than last week. I had to wrack my brain so hard that I thought I'd go crazy! Well, I'm already crazy so... ANYWAY. Let's just jump into the topic. 



Most - Karou
Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
This is kind of cheating as she already is a world traveler but still, I'm going with this because it so fits.





Least - Kaylee
Soul Screamers 
Maybe I'm way off but I don't know.... I'm only read the first book and she doesn't seem like she'd become a world traveler. Maybe she'd travel some but I think she'd settle down and just be happy. 







Next Week's Topic
Most/Least Intricately Built World









2 comments:

  1. Good choice - I was close to picking Karou myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Karou! I'd say she'd definitely still travel after the end of the series. She's not one to settle down into one spot.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...