Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Manga

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.





So for this week I'm going to give you my top ten favorite manga series ever. It was hard to narrow it down and these aren't in any real order as that would be too hard. 



10) Bleach




9) Dengeki Daisy 





8) Sailor Moon



7) Black Bird




6) Tokyo Ghoul 




5) Attack on Titan 





4) Death Note





3) Backstage Prince





2) Boys Over Flowers




1) Vampire Knight

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! All new to me ones, but now I really want to give Sailor Moon a go!! LOVED that show growing up!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of these I need to try - I especially need to continue with Tokyo Ghoul! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!