Monday, January 16, 2017

Music Monday - Bubblegum Pop

This is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren @Always Me.




So let's jump right into it. I know I've not been doing this meme for a while and that is because with my work place closing down, we can no longer listen to what we want and that means I've had less time to listen to music but I found these two songs on YouTube and fell in love when I heard they were in English. It's always such a wonderful surprise when your favorite K-Pop singer sings in English. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up, Carrie! I've never heard of her before, but you're right that is pretty interesting hearing K-Pop in English. Even the songs that combine the languages. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...