Friday, January 20, 2017

50/50 Friday - Character Most/Least Likely to Run in Sleet

This meme is hosted by myself and the ever so helpful Laura @Blue Eye Books.




What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for this Week
Character most/least likely to go running in sleet




So this is one I had to actually think about. I had a few good choices but I decided to narrow it down to only two. So let's start with the one I think would never run in sleet.

Never
Mimi Force (Blue Bloods)
She'd be too worried with how she looked and who would see her looking like that. She's all about pampering and I doubt running in sleet sounds like a good idea to her.


Most Likely
Daemon Black 


He's crazy (in a good way) and has a temper and he likes to run a lot. So I don't think any kind of weather would slow him down at all. He'd totally go running in sleet. He'd look damn good doing it too. 




Next Week's Topic
Most/Least Favorite Spine Design





3 comments:

  1. I agree with both of your choices! Honestly trying to imagine Mimi running in sleet is just amusing :)

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can totally see Daemon losing his head and running around in terrible weather! Or even doing it for fun! He's a crazy one, for sure :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...