Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone is having a great weekend and a very Merry (or Happy) Christmas! I hope your surrounded by those you love most while eating some good food and opening all those wonderful gifts. Just try to remember that if you get a gift a you don't like that it's always the thought that counts and also some people aren't getting any gifts this year. Times are getting harder in the real world. My mother used to tell me that the two years we had Christmas. Yes, my family quit doing Christmas because of their religion. Some day I should really explain better than just saying that religion... nah.


So anyway, ha ha. I hope all is well for you in the coming year, stay warm by the fireplace and enjoy the snow. If you've gotten any, sadly we won't have any. Anyone want to send some snow to me? I'll be your best friend forever. 

Love and best wishes to all! 



1 comment:

  1. That's too bad to hear there's no snow where you are! There's an abundance of snow where I live, though it's not nearly as much as we've had in the past years. Oh well. Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...