Friday, December 02, 2016

50/50 Friday - Character Most/Least Likely to Go Cliff-Diving


This new meme is hosted by myself and the lovely Laura from Blue Eye Books



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


This Week's Topic
Character Most/Least Likely to Go Cliff-Diving




So for most likely, this one is super duper easy for me. I mean she even went cliff diving. Do you know who I'm taking about yet? Brown hair, brown eyes....
Yep, Bella. I'm sure everyone saw this coming.



So for least likely, I would have to go with Blue. She'd just so sensible. I see her being too smart to try and do this. I am only on the third book so I don't know and maybe she does something crazy in The Raven King but as of my knowledge, she's too sensible. 




So who do you think would go cliff diving? Let me know below or create your own post and link up! Have a great weekend and happy reading little butterflies!


Next Week's Topic
Favorite/Least favorite main character





2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I went with Bella, too. I went with the easy option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Bella for sure! New Moon annoyed me so much :P

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...