Friday, December 30, 2016

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Food in Books


This meme is hosted by myself and the ever wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Best/Worst foods in books that you'd actually want to eat.


I'm using Harry Potter today because that series has some really cool foods and drinks and some I'd never ever want to touch. 


Worst
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

Some of these sound really good like Watermelon or Candyfloss but then there are flavors like Rotten Egg or Vomit. Ewww so no thank you but I'd pass on this. I've got some bad luck and would only ever get the nasty ones.



Best
Chocolate Frogs! 

I'd love these plus the cards would be so awesome to collect as well. I mean who doesn't love chocolate anyway? 




2 comments:

  1. I did Harry Potter too, but I picked completely different items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Harry Potter has such good foods! Chocolate frogs are definitely yummy :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...