Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NaNoWriMo Update



So today is the last day of NaNoWriMo, have you guys finished yet? Working till the last minute to make it? 

I finished about a week ago and then a few days ago I actually completed my novel. So I'm excited to say that I'm a NaNoWriMo 2016 winner! I worked my ass off to make sure I got the word count. There was some days when I wanted to throw my computer out the window and other days I actually cried, worried I wouldn't make it, worried that if I did make it no one would ever like it. 



No one has read the novel I wrote, I'm still working on a title. I like Blood Wars but my partner says that's not cool and likes Bloodlines. So it really doesn't have a title yet. I would love to see it published but as it was pointed out to me, the vampire craze died and I'm the only one that still loves them. So it will now never see the light. 

I will probably never do NaNoWriMo again. Not because I can't do it, because I know I can, even if most don't believe me. I'm not going too because I write things that no one else likes and it's a waste of my time. I could be working more and doing something useful. 

I hope you all made your goals or just finished today. Congratulations to all the winners and don't worry if you didn't win, you still wrote and that is a wonderful thing. 

Hope you're all having a great week! Happy reading my friends! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratualtions, Carrie!!! That's so cool that you finished! I didn't exactly give up but a big writing project came up in one of my courses and I couldn't fit them both in so I chose the one that would give me a grade and allow me to graduate :) Next year!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...