Monday, November 28, 2016

Music Monday - All Time Favorite K-Pop songs

This awesome meme is hosted over at Always Me.



So this week past week has been so busy. A holiday, work, NaNoWriMo. Yeah super busy but also nice. I've enjoyed this past week a lot. Now comes the start of a new week though and I hope it's just as good.

I also hope you butterflies are having a good week.

This Music Monday is going to show off two of my favorite K-Pop songs of all time. They are some new ones but I know I will love them forever and ever.








6 comments:

  1. I've never heard these. Although I'm not really a K pop fan. Glad you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These songs are pretty nice, thanks for mentioning them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't listen to much K-Pop, but I do like their sound. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K-pop used to have a different sound but they are trying to be more American to reach a wider audience.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!