Friday, November 04, 2016

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Scene in a Book

50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.




What is 50/50 Friday? 

Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.




This Week's Topic

Best/Worst Scene in a Book. 


Worst Scene

I don't want to get too into the spoilers but I will say the worst scene for me was the ending of Empire of Storms, it's left me heartbroken and so sad... I cried. I hope it all works well otherwise I'm going to go insane. 


Best Scene 


These scenes, I love them so much. I can't even! It's just so perfectly romantic and then funny as can be at the end and then sad too. It's everything rolled into one! 







2 comments:

  1. Oh these best/worst things all congeal in my head so I can't pick them out like this, but I'm in agreement with the best. I need to still read Empire of Storms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez. I haven't read Empire of Storms yet and it's been staring at me from my shelf. Maybe I'll hold off on reading it until the next one is out to save myself some heartbreak. I love the greenhouse scene too! It's so adorable :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!