Sunday, October 30, 2016

Birthstone Book Tag






I saw this tag over at Just Another Bookish Blog (awesome blog by the way) and I just had to do it. No I wasn't tagged but it looks so fun! 




1) January 
 Garnet -- Associated with warding off negative forces and dark energies 
Name a book with the darkest/evilest character you can think of. 

So the darkest/evilest character? Hmmm I'm going to have to say Voldemort. I mean off the top of my head I can think no one else more evil than him.



2) February
 Amethyst - Associated with royalty
Name a book with regal qualities. you can name the characters, or choose the King of all books.

The King of all books... well my favorite book is A Court of Mist and Fury so that's the king of all books.




3) March
Aquamarine - Washed out 
Name a ‘wishy-washy’ character, a character who is not strong or a follower. 

Well... for this I'm actually going to go with America from the Selection series. If you've read this series than I'm sure you know what I mean.




4) April (My Birth Month)
Diamond - A diamond in the rough.
A book that you love but is still not well known.

I will just name a series, The Blue Bloods series, I love it to death but it's never talked about. Ever, it's so sad.



5) May 
Emerald - Said to balance energy 
Name two characters who balance each other well.

Jem and Will. They balance each other perfectly!



6) June
 Pearl - Associated with loyalty 
Name a character who is loyal to the end. 

Someone who is loyal to the end... Simon comes to mind. Am I the only one that thinks this?




7) July
Ruby - Blood red 
Name a book that made your blood boil, that made you angry. 

A book that made me angry... this one might stir up some trouble but when I read this book I felt that it had been done before many times and just felt been there and done that.



8) August
Peridot - Pale in comparison 
Name a supporting character who you like better than the main character.

Scorpius! He's just too cute. 





9) September
 Sapphire - blue like the calming ocean 
Name a book that had a calming effect on you.

Books don't really make me feel calm, I tend to feel what the character feels but there is one book that always helps me relax.




10) October
Opal - Iridescent 
Name an iridescent book (pretty cover, or colorful characters).  

So a pretty book cover.... I've got so many, but this one is always stunning to me.





11) November 
Topaz - Associated with Resilience 
A book with a character who rises to the top in a time of adversity. 

Katniss! She I'm sure pops up first in many minds.





12) December 
Blue Topaz - Associated with friendship
 A book friendship you’d love to be a part of. 

The Attack on Titan crew because they all seem awesome. I would not want to be in that world because that would be scary but I just want to hang out with Levi.




Now I'm going to tag a few people not many because I've been so out of the loop I'm not sure who's done what. So three it will be!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh all of these!! Haha America is definitely wishy-washy. Kiera Cass basically filled an extra two books with her indecisiveness :D I actually kind of want to reread those books though so they were still a bit enjoyable! ACOMAF is definitely the king of all books! I really want to reread that now too! Thanks for the tag, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the first three books are still good. I love them and kind of hate to admit that lol

      Delete
  2. aw thanks so much! ^^
    And all of your answers are on point! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun. I love what you chose. Wishy-washy? I knew I avoided that series for a reason. I have the Blue Blood series on my wishlist and I need to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Though the whole series she's going back and forth between the love I interests. It's crazy.
      Blue bloods is so amazing!

      Delete
  4. Love this tag!! And your pick for wishy washy character is PERFECT. I couldn't agree more. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love that series though. Well...the first 3!

      Delete
    2. Me too haha. The first three I loved, my guilty pleasure. The last two are atrocious!

      Delete
  5. You know, I'm also quite surprised that the Blue Bloods series never really got popular. I would've thought that with vampires and romance and it's interesting setting, it would've got more attention.

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...