Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite TV Shows (That are Still on Today)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.



So this is one I've been wanting to do. Because I love TV and some of my choices may surprise you as they are strange but I'm strange so it fits. These aren't really in any order as I could never do that. It would be way too hard. I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did putting it together. 






10) Once Upon a Time
I've followed this show from episode 3 and I know some people say it's going downhill but I still love it and will follow it to the end.





9) The Walking Dead
Who doesn't watch this show? I mean come on, it's great! I'm only on season three but I'm catching up!




8) Fear the Walking Dead
I'm up to date on this one and I love it so much!!!






7) Bar Recuse
Don't ask me why because I really don't know, I don't even drink for crying out loud and yet this show just pulled me in and didn't let go. See, told you I was weird.





6) Reign 
So the first season of this was utterly perfect! Season two was iffy and season three was just ugh. If season four ever airs I hope they fix it.





5) Game of Thrones
Season 6 was the best one yet! OMG this show is so amazing and it's totally one of the best TV shows ever! 





4) Shadowhunters 
This show is terrible, most of the acting is bad but somehow, I've set my DVR to record ever new episode. *Sigh* I don't know what to think of myself anymore.





3) The Originals 
So I used to also love The Vampire Dairies but now that show sucks (my opinion, if you still like or love that show than that's great for you and I'm glad. I just personally don't anymore), but this spin off is still really good and I enjoy watching it.




2) Sailor Moon Crystal
This anime is so cute and fun and while it's not perfect it's my childhood come back.







1) The 100 
OMG OMG OMG This show is so epic and dark and I am loving ever heart pulling second of it.





Alright so that's my current list. What's your favorite TV shows? Do you agree with any of my choices? Let me know below and as always have a great day and happy reading little butterflies!

8 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to start watching Reign because it looks so good! I'm really into fantasy and history and all that jazz in TV shows. I also love the 100! I just finished the last season and I can't wait until the next one! That last season was BRUTAL. Lovely list, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last season of the 100 broke my heart! I've never cried so hard before! The 100 is not scared to go balls to the wall. Reign is really good (first season). I still watch it often :)

      Delete
  2. Whoa whoa whoa...!! Sailor Moon is back on? In some sense? How did I miss this?! What station does it air on? Thinking I might not have it. Never that lucky! LOL!

    Loooove Once Upon a Time and The 100 as well! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on Hulu, and it's not quite the Sailor Moon we all grew up with. It's called Sailor Moon Crystal. I happen to love it as I'm just a huge Sailor Moon freak lol

      Delete
  3. Oooo, so many great picks here! I don't keep up with most of them, though. I've seen a bit of Once Upon a Time, and I'll watch it if I happen to be around when it's on - definitely thought it was a fun one! Haven't watched GoT, but OMG it has one of the best opening themes I've ever heard.. Love that violin. I was looking at Reign for a little while, but never got to it.

    Have you watched Supernatural? I just finished the last available season on Netflix and ahhhhh I am so hooked! Can't wait for S11 to be added soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I'm so slow on the Supernatural bandwagon... I've been meaning to watch that show but it's a little scary now, so many episodes...

      Delete
    2. I felt the same.. I originally wanted to start it about two or three years ago, but I couldn't get into it when I watched the first ep. Tried it again this year, though, and I'm really glad I did. It definitely is an intimidating number of episodes, but they fly by. I so recommend you give it a try if and when you get the chance! :) I think you'd enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. TWD!! I love that show so much. I like Fear the Walking Dead too, but I've only watched season one so far. Nice list!! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...