Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunny Sunday's Updates




So I've been trying to find a way to show weekly updates on my blog and I've seen a few memes that do this and I've tried one and it was just too much. I couldn't find one that worked for me. So I just decided to make my own little update. This way I can just update you guys on what is going on with me while all the other stuff.

So here we go! 


Currently Reading


              ReMade 1.3                                                                                             Amber Smoke 

I've not made any progress on Amber Smoke, I will finish this book before the end of the month! I don't know if I'll write a review as I won't really have anything good to say unless it somehow gets better. I'm almost half way done and still nothing that screams at me to finish or even read the next one. Ugh.

As for ReMade, it's really cool. I'm enjoying following these teens as they try to figure out what's going on, though I still know nothing. So many questions and no answers at all. 





Last Week's Reading

I read the first two serials in the ReMade series and I also finished up a book from NetGalley. They were all pretty good actually. I enjoyed them all and I always love when I enjoyed a new series that I know nothing about. It's like finding a diamond in the rough. Here's what I read last week. 




















Life Updates

I actually only have to work three days this week! THREE DAYS!!!! But on those days I'm working 13 hour shifts... which sucks but I will take it if it means I can be off for four days. Just think of all the reading I can get done! Or all the blogging! Maybe I can finally go to the bookstore! I have some books to sell and I'd like to get some more. Because seriously, we are bookworms, we love books and often get more.

I've seen some people who actually get offended by the term 'bookworm', do you guys feel that way? I don't care, I've been a bookworm for years and it's like a title of pride for me. But everyone is different. Some people get offended at the drop of a hat these days. 




On the Blog Last Week

On Monday I showed off Lady Gaga's awesome new song.

On Tuesday, I told My Reading Story.

On Wednesday I revealed my Waiting on Wednesday


On Saturday I gave an awesome 50/50 Friday update. If you've not read that yet, you should check it out!




Coming Up on the Blog

I've got some reviews coming up, a Music Monday, and even a long discussion on diversity. 





2 comments:

  1. I decided just to do my own updates too. I didn't want to commit to too much or another meme. I hope Amber Smoke gets better for you. Also, yey for only 3 days of work for you!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already doing two memes, I don't need anymore either. Amber Smoke did get better actually, I actually finished it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!