Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Hogwarts Story



I was tagged by the lovely Caroline @JustAnotherBookishBlog. Her blog is awesome and she is so sweet. If you're not a follower of her blog, you should go check it out! Also I want to thank Caroline for tagging me. I just love tags!


1)  Am I a pure-blood, half-blood or muggleborn? 
Pure-Blood all the way.

2) Which wand chose me? 
Ebony wood with a Phoenix feather core 11" and Supple flexibility

3) Did I take an owl, rat, cat or toad with me?
I took Oreo, my snow owl.

4) Where did the Sorting Hat put me? 
Slytherin. (American House Thunderbird)

5) What house did I want to be in? 
Slytherin. I've always liked this house best and think it gets a bad rep. Not everyone in Slytherin is evil or mean, thank you very much.

6) What lessons are my favorite and least favorite? 
I would love Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts and probably dislike Flying...? I would love all of them really.

7) The form my Patronus takes is a...
A cat... that's what the quiz told me at least.

8) What does a Boggart look like for me?
Probably a spider, just like Ron!

9)  Do I partake in any magical hobbies or school sports?
Let's see, I'm sure Hogwarts has to have some kind of book club... right? If not, I will start one! Who wants to join?

10) Where would I find myself hanging out in my free time?
In a small cozy nook reading a book I took from the restricted part of the library. No joke. I really would.

11) What would I most likely get detention for?
Taking a book from the restricted part of the library lol

12) What career do I want after leaving Hogwarts?
I honestly don't know... maybe I'd be a teacher and never leave.


This was such a fun tag! I loved it so much. So who should I tag? I guess I will tag EVERYONE! If you do this tag please leave a link below as I'd love to see your answers.

Have a great day and as always, happy reading butterflies!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I'd totally join the Hogwarts book club! I've been sorted into Slytherin too (and Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...) and it isn't a bad house at all!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it seems you're a little of every house but Hufflepuff.

      Delete
  2. Awesome picks! I totally should have used your detention reason.I'll start that book club up with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome we just need a name for the book club :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...