Friday, September 02, 2016

Feature & Follow Friday - Blog Name/Book Titles


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.



The Challenge 
Spell out your blog name with book titles (Beginning letter of 1 book representing 1 letter of the blog name)


(T) Throne of Glass
(H) Heir of Fire
(E) Empire of Storms

(B) Black City
(U) Unhinged
(T) Twilight
(T) Through the Zombie Glass
(E) Ensnared 
(R) Rebel Spring
(F) Fallen
(L) Lord of Files 
(Y) Young Elites, The

(R) Rose Society, The
(E) Emerge: The Awakening
(A) An Ember in the Ashes
(D) Divergent 
(E) Eve
(R) Ruby Circle, The


Okay, I'm completely sure I messed this up badly but it was lots of fun! What books did you choose? 

9 comments:

  1. Love how you got all the Sarh J Maas books in the beginning! Happy WEEKEND,old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wanted to use as many of her books as I could lol

      Delete
  2. Nice! I used a White Rabbit Chronicles book too!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job! I chose books from my review archive. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I just looked at my bookshelves lol

      Delete
  4. This looks so cool! Even better since your blog has a longer name (though I'm sure that meant it took longer ahah).
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did take longer but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It was quite fun!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...