Saturday, September 24, 2016

50/50 Friday Meme - Update!




So 50/50 Friday will be a weekly meme hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.

It's going to officially kick off on the 7th of October! I can't wait! I've been wanting a meme for so long and now not only will it come to life but I have an amazing partner. Seriously guys, you have no idea how bad I feel, Laura has done so much that I feel so badly for her. I wanted her help but it's really like she's doing all the work. I'm so sorry Laura! Work sucks and really takes up more of time than I'd like.

The first ever topic for 50/50 Friday is... drum roll please!

Overrated/Underrated Book

This one is pretty simple, just pick a book you think is overrated and explain why and the same for underrated. I can't wait to see all your answers! Have a great weekend, when this post goes live I will be at a work, which I'm sure surprises no one anymore.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this!!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for this new meme! I can't wait to see what you do with it and I hope I'll be able to participate on my own blog!

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can too! It's going to be so much fun :)

      Delete