Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Top 8 Book Girlfriends

Okay so I've never been afraid to admit here on my blog that I'm bi and so that got me thinking, Friday, I did the feature and follow Friday and it was about book boyfriends and it really got me thinking, that's only one half of this for me. I've got just as many book girlfriends as I do boyfriends. So why should I leave them out? So on that note, here is my top 8 book girlfriends. Enjoy! 



8) Eve Rosser
The Morganville Vampires saga. 
I have a thing for goth girls or any alternative girl.



7) Rosemarie Hathaway "Rose"
Vampire Academy
Who doesn't love Rose? She's so true to herself and it's something to admire and something I love about her.



6) Hermione Granger
Harry Potter Series
She's so smart and brave. She's not scared to stand up for what she believes in and yeah I like that.




5) Isabelle Lightwood
The Mortal Instruments
So I like girls in black... anyway, she's just so stunning and I like her.




4) Daenerys Targaryen
A Song of Ice and Fire
I also have a thing for strong females...





3) Aislinn
Wicked Lovely




2) Alyssa Gardner
Splintered Series




1) Tessa Gray
The Infernal Devices 


10 comments:

  1. So many good picks! Hermione would probably be closer to the top for me, but I'm glad Tessa did make your number one position. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to make her higher but honestly, in the first few books she was such a know it all that I actually disliked her at first. So for that she was bumped down a few.

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I love Hermione, Isabelle, Daenerys, and Tessa. I think I would have to pick Isabelle for my fave off of your list. She's just so fiesty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you did this because everyone always does book boyfriends but I never get to read posts for book girlfriends! I love Rose! Even if it's going against the grain, she always goes after what she wants and is true to what she believes! Great picks, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose is so strong willed and like you said she always follows her heart! Can't go wrong with a girl like her! Thank you <3

      Delete
  4. What a great list! I'd have to pick Aislinn from Wicked Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eve from Morganville Vampires is definitely a great pick! I've actually thought about this a lot, how its always "book boyfriends" and never "book girlfriends" or even just "book crushes". I might make my own post like this one soon :)

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I'd love to see your choices!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!