Monday, August 29, 2016

Music Monday - BlackPink

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Always Me




So I'm sure you know that I love K-Pop by now and if not... see most of my other Music Monday's as it's there. There is a new girl group from YG called BlackPink and their two new songs are super good. I've been in love with them but I'm only going to share my favorite one. I love the beat and the rap and singing is so good. 






The next song I want to share is by two members of Girls' Generation. In case you don't know I had three biases in SNSD until Jessica left. Now there is only Sunny and Yuri. But in this song Yuri is here! She looks stunning and this video is just so cool! 




5 comments:

  1. Oo I like the black pink one. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF you like that you'd probably like their other song too. Everyone but me seems to like the other song better lol

      Delete
  2. I saw your post on my Reading list then I read BlackPink so I clicked. I'm surprised that you shared Boombayah because I love Whistle way more than Boombayah. Who's your bias there? I stan Lisa because she's a monster at dancing. If you've seen her dance video on 2012, you'll know what I mean. It's titled like, "Who's that girl?" on YG's YouTube channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems everyone but me likes Whistle more. I love both songs but there is something about the beat in Boombayah that pulls me in. I have two at the moment. I'm really feeling Jenny and Rose. I can't choose between them yet lol. Lisa is a freaking great dancer! I've seen that video and you're right she blew me away! I can't wait to see more of them in the future.

      Delete
  3. I don't listen to a lot of K-Pop, but I do like Girls Generation! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!