Thursday, August 25, 2016

July Wrap Up!







So I read a lot of manga last month as it was a busy month for me and manga is faster to read. Because of all the manga, I finally caught up on my Goodreads challenge and now I'm even ahead so yay! I was very behind before.

This was a reread but I couldn't help it, it's been years since I had read it and I found it on my iBooks account and thought, why not? It's still as good as I remembered.




This series used to be a five star read but after looking into Cassandra Clare and knowing what I know now... I can't enjoy it as much as I used to, though I still love it so much. This was also a reread as I'm gearing up to read Lady Midnight. Yes, I know I'm behind.



This is one I've been wanting to read for a while as it reminded me of Anna and the French Kiss but with K-Pop and set in Korea and if you know me at all, you know I love me some good K-Pop.



This was my first ever mature rated manga and it wasn't too bad...





Ugh, Ugh, Ugh.





OMG I love this series, one of the best ever! I can't recommend it enough! 



1 comment:

  1. Attack on Titan is so good - I need to keep going with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...