Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (Epic Fail)

A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.







Ten Websites I Love That Aren't About Books





This is such a hard decision as pretty much every website I visit is about books in some way or fashion.... yeah I've got a problem and I don't care. So here is the websites I could come up with that I visit that has nothing to do with books. I hope you guys enjoy my epic fail at trying to come up with websites. I didn't do well at all.



1) Netflix
I watch tons of shows on here as does anyone else these days.



2) Hulu
Where I watch more TV shows...



3) Google
Because pretty much everyone uses Google lol


I'm seriously running out of websites... I mean there are ones like Twitter and such but I use that for bookish things.... Oh! Wait! I have a few more!

4) Youtube
Where I watch booktubers and other things that aren't bookish.... see told you I'd suck at this lol


5) Pandora
I only really use this at work.... but it counts! I'm so counting it!


6) Spotify
I really love my music though now I usually just use Apple Music, it's easier for me and they have more, like Taylor Swift.



7) Etsy
I love this site! You can find so many cute things! Just wonderful!



8) live.com
I visit my email website a lot to check for new messages and stuff. My sister and are write back and forth a lot.



9) yesasia.com
I use this place to get a lot of my K-Pop stuff. Did you know that Jessica is having a comeback? Yeah I'm completely excited and I really hope she creams Tiffany.


10) Ebay
I also use this site to get stuff cheap. Like this amp my partner has been wanting, he got it brand new for half the price Guitar Center wanted for it. Epic!



9 comments:

  1. Carrie. You have got to go look at my TTT. 😂😂 Ours is pretty similar and I've been feeling so lame about mine. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally could have added YouTube and Hulu to my list too if I made it longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel lame, yours is good! Way better than mine!

      Delete
  3. Now that I am obsessed with my planner I am always checking out cute stickers on Etsy. I also enjoy Netflix and Hulu too...since I don't have cable right now it's how I catch up on some of the series I have been missing. I used to be on Ebay a lot but I try to avoid it because there is just too many beautiful things one could buy on there (my most recent addiction was vintage teacups). ou can see my TTT here The Plot Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just bought some cute bookmarks from Etsy lol. I really love that site. Ebay is so tempting isn't it? One really does have yo be careful!

      Delete
  4. I love BookTube too, I've been pretty much away from the scene since my book slump (more of a book crash)! Also, Tumblr, I use it for a mix of things, I guess that counts?

    One World, Too Many Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate book slumps and a book crash would be awful! I hope you overcome it soon!

      Delete
  5. this was seriously the hardest theme ever! lol - My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was! I pick the worst time to start TTT lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...