Monday, May 23, 2016

Music Monday (2)

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren over at Always Me. The point of this meme is every Monday you share two of your favorite songs from the past week. So here are the songs I've been listening to this week. 

I've been listening to a lot of music this past week. Why you might ask? Well, we were fixing up this cute little home we were going to rent. We painted the living room, master bedroom, our daughter's bedroom and part of the guest bedroom. We had yet to get the kitchen when we found out some really bad things about the house that the landlord never told us. Lots of problems actually. So after spending three days cleaning and painting, I had to call the landlord and tell them no. We weren't moving into a place like that and that they should have told us the problems before we even started all this.

So we lost the deposit ($1,000) but got the first months rent back. Yeah... I was so upset! We finally found a cute place we liked and could afford but then that crap happened. Ugh, just ugh. So anyway, while I was painting the house, I listened to a lot of music and even a short audio book (though that's a different story). So here are two that I listened to so much it drove my partner crazy haha.




I found this song a few months ago and I just love it. I love the blend of Japanese and English, it's so cool. I also love their style of music. Hard hitting beats with pretty vocals. Yep, my kind of music.




I really like the beat to this one. It makes me want to get up and dance which was good for painting as it gave me a boost of energy. 


So what songs did you listen to a lot this past week? Let me know below.

4 comments:

  1. Omg that sucks about the house! I hope you can still find something good. I like that Jason Derulo song. I don't think I've heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking, there are a few options but nothing set it stone yet.
      Yeah it's a cool song :)

      Delete
  2. That's stinks about the house, but at least you found out about it.

    That combination of Japanese and English is very cool! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so glad we found out about it!

      I like songs that blend two languages together it's nifty.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!