Monday, May 09, 2016

April Wrap Up!

So I didn't get to read a lot during April because lot of things were going on, we were planning to move but that fell through so sadly I am stuck out here in a place I really don't like. Though something cool happened, my local library is hiring! I applied as soon as I saw it! So cross your fingers that I get that job because that would be a dream job and so much better than the one I have now. 

Anyway like I was saying before I totally went off the topic, I read only 6 books in April, though three of them weren't really books, just short stories so I read three books... yeah. Sad. But I have already read 3 books this month as of the writing of this post (May 8th), so I'm off to a really good start! How many books did you read last month? Any really good ones? Let me know below.




3 Stars

2 Stars
4 Stars















3 Stars


4 Stars



3 Stars











10 comments:

  1. Good luck getting the job! That would be a dream job. I'm crossing my fingers for you. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe what a coincidence I'm volunteering at my local library but i'm applying to get a job there in the summer! :o So I hope you get the job and have fun there. You'll absolutely love it cause there are so many books around you. & if you're like me you'll do a book haul and take too much books home! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the summer job there! Wouldn't it be cool if we were both working in a library?

      Delete
  3. That would be the greatest job ever working at a library! Good luck!! It looks like you had a lot of meh books this month. Hopefully you'll find a really good book in May!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already read better books in May! Thank goddess lol thank you <3

      Delete
  4. April wasn't a great reading month for me either. But I hope you get the job! Libraries are just awesome places to volunteer and work at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I used to volunteer at one in my home state and I loved it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the job, and I hope you get a chance to move soon.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...