Wednesday, February 03, 2016

January 2016 Wrap Up




Surprisingly, I got to read a lot this month, even with my grandmother in the hospital, work, and classes. I read seven books. Which for me is super good and I'm actually proud of this. The reviews for most of these books should be up before too long. I need to get back into blogging regularly because I miss it and miss reading and commenting on your blogs as well. So without further ado, let's get into the books I read in January. Let me know below what you read or if you've read any of the books below and your thoughts on them. 




This isn't the best manga series by far but for some reason I keep reading it, even though I know it's never going to get finished. /Sigh



No words for this.... it was just pure Daemon perfection. Loved every freaking page!




You can just read my thoughts here if you haven't already.



I have so much to say about this book... be on the lookout for my review. You won't want to miss it!




This book! OMG THIS BOOK! I love this book so much. The ending left me wanting more though. I will say to me, it was a weird place to end. 





I received this book from the author and she's only 14!!! It's a really good book. I should have the review up soon.





This is also a book I received from the author. It surprised me! Such a good book! Review will also be up soon! 




That's it my sunflowers. This is all I read this month. As I said before, I'm actually proud of what I read. 

8 comments:

  1. I love Fangirl so much! I've been wanting to check out the 100 book but I haven't yet because I've heard that it's so different than the TV show. That makes me a little worried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fangirl is great!
      Sadly,the TV show is so much better than the book. I hate saying that too.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. You read Oblivion? I'm so jealous! I still haven't gotten a copy yet. Daemon <3
    I'm reading Five Seven Five too! Hopefully I'll enjoy it as much as you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually one of those obsessed readers who bought both the ebook and the actual book, though I ordered it through Apollycon and it won't get here for a while :(
      You need to grab a copy soon! It's sooooo good!
      I hope you do like Five Seven Five. What's your thoughts so far?

      Delete
  3. You liked Oblivian? Hm. Might read it now... I was kind of meh at first. How different is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty different. I feel every thing is rushed over more but I enjoyed all the Daemon goodness.

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about your grandmother being in the hospital. :(

    I like Illuminae a lot! It was pretty good and the format was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually found out she had colon cancer but they removed it. A very scary process but she's healing nicely now.

      It was so much fun!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!