Wednesday, February 10, 2016

January 2016 Book Haul

So I've decided to just do a monthly book haul. Where I gather all the books I bought that month and just show them all in one post instead of a bunch. Makes it easier. So I got 11 books in the month of January. I got them all these from either ebay.com or bookoutlet.com for super cheap. If you don't use bookoutlet than you need too. Every book lover should check out that site.









This was only like $5.99 (US) I believe when I bought it. Hardcover. Brand new. How awesome is that!?







I got the original covers because even though most people hate them, I LOVE them. I don't even know why but they just speak to me I guess. 









This got free from the author. It sounded so good that I can't wait to read it!




I also got this in hardcover. Yeah I have like three of each book in different versions. No regrets. 







 


I love the TV show Charmed. I enjoy the first three seasons the best when Prue was around but the rest is just as good. So I finally decided to break down and get the comic series. Next I need to get the Buffy ones.... why is there so many great books but never enough time or money? Or space.... there is never enough space either. 










I also bought the Trylle box set because I've been hearing a lot about this books and they are mostly good things. Also it was only $9.99(US) on bookoutlet. Yeah, lots of good deals on that site. Seriously. 

That's all I got for the month of January, I've been trying to cut back my book buying. My boyfriend says it's getting out of hand and I'm also running out of bookshelf space... yeah. So far this month, I've bought no books at all. That's huge for me! What new books have you recently? 

8 comments:

  1. I think the last book I bought was Only We Know, but I have my eyes in IT by Stephen King which is currently on sale at my library's bookshop (Yep, that's a thing!)

    One World, Too Many Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your library has a bookshop?! I'm so jealous! I hope you get that copy of IT. It's a creepy great read!

      Delete
  2. Wow what a great haul!!!! I love those Amanda Hocking book covers. That looks like a good series too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they lovely covers. That's part of the reason I got them lol

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Dreams of Gods and Monsters! Such a good series ender :) I've never heard of the Trylle series but the covers are beautiful! I'll definitely have to check them out. Awesome haul!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are stunning, I agree completely!
      I'm still scared to read Gods and Monsters because I don't want this world to end.

      Delete
  4. I actually like the original covers of the Lux series better than the new covers! I've never heard of bookoutlet before but I'm definitely going to check it out right now!
    Great book haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bookoutlet is even having a sell right now! I bought like 10 books for $20. Epic.
      Woo! I'm glad you like the original covers too! <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...