Friday, December 11, 2015

Only 6 Books

So, I got to thinking, what if I could only read six books for the rest of my life... what would I choose? So I decided to write it all down and share my thoughts and reasons for this. This was the hardest thing I've ever done in my whole life. Seriously, spinal surgery was easier than this.


1) A Court of Thorns and Roses
This is still my favorite read from 2015 and I'd die to get my hands on an ACR of A Court of Mist and Fury!!!





2) Oblivion
Two reasons why I chose this book:
1) It's super long (e-book version) 
2) Daemon Black





3) Emerge: The Awakening
This is an indie book that is freaking fabulous! It's amazing and has something for everyone in it. It's so original and I just couldn't imagine this not being on this list. Plus, it's also long which would be good if I could only read six books for the rest of my life. Short books would so not work for me.







4) Twilight
The reason for this is simple. It's one of those books that just grabbed me and didn't let go. It was wonderful and magical. It will always be one of my favorites.







5) Heir of Fire
I could've added any from this series to the list but I chose this one. Maybe where it's the freshest in my mind. I don't know because they are all wonderful and deserve to be on this list.





6) Wait for You
This book. Cam. Yeah Cam. Now I really want to reread this book....

14 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you for being able to narrow it down to just six! I can't even begin to imagine choosing. It's way too hard!
    I love your choices! (mainly because I've read all of them and I agree that they're completely amazing, haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all amazing and it really was so hard to narrow down. It took me weeks for this post.

      Delete
  2. This is such a wonderful post! If I were to write this post too, I would totally put A Court of Thorns and Roses on my #1, so let's do a big high-five now, sister! :D

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, A Count of Thrones and Roses is just amazing and I love it to pieces. /high five.
      We have great taste.

      Delete
  3. It looks really impossible to narrow your favourites down to just 6, so I commend you on that! ACOTAR was really amazing, and although I'm not sure if it would be on my favourites list, I really enjoyed it! I'll definitely have to check out Emerge: The Awakening - it sounds right up my street :)

    Thanks for sharing these, Carrie ♥
    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emerge is great! I just know you'll love it.
      Lol yes it was hard and I'm actually rather proud of this list it took me weeks to complete.

      Delete
  4. I have no idea how you limited it down to only 6! I give you props for that O.O ACOTAR, HoF and Twilight are definitely among my favourites so maybe they'd make the list. Along with Obsidian because I love it so much - I need to read Oblivion so bad! Great post lovely
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't read oblivion?! Omg you're missing out! It's so good. I'm about 80% done and I'm slowing down as too not finish so fast. Because I know it will put me in the mourning period.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Omg only 6?!!!! I would never even be able to pick lol. You have some good choices on here though. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was hard to choose! I'm sure you know my headache in doing this lol

      Delete
  6. This is a great list! I love that you chose Twilight and Wait for You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with most of your list! Reading Oblivion right now and it's incredible :D You gotta love being in Daemon's head :P

    PS I've done your original tag!
    http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/12/the-nightmare-before-christmas-book-tag_10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Oblivion too and yes it's just great being in Daemon's head. I love him so much!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!