Friday, November 20, 2015

The Friday 56 (6)







This weekly meme is hosted by Freda's Voice and it's simple to join in the fun! Just grab your book and turn to page 56 or 56% if you're using an eReader and post a sentence or a few. No spoilers though!





















"You want me to show you my magic? I'll show it to you. But not here--not--"

"I have no interest in seeing you drop your magic at my feet like a sack of grain. I want to see what you can do with it, Aelin Galathynius--which currently seems like not very much at all." Celaena's stomach tightened at that cursed name. "I want to see what you will become under the right circumstances."

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure that, in context, that extract sounds a lot less euphemistic! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book and the series! I still need to read Queen of Shadows. :X And I pre-ordered it and still haven't read it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't read it either lol. It's such a big book I'm trying to find the time.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...