Sunday, November 01, 2015

NaNoWriMo!



Okay so I've said this before but I will just say it again. I'm writing a book so I can get published one day. This year I've decided to join NaNoWriMo and get my book finished and then sent out to publishers. So I won't be posting everyday on my blog. I will still post at least one review a week and two other little posts. Sometimes I may even post two reviews a week and another little post. So yeah three posts a week the month of November. 


I will still do tags and such (so keep tagging me!) I love tags so much. I'll also unveil my original book tag sometime this month and also my blog turns one year old on the 13 of this month! YAY! Lots of fun stuff is happening this November! I may also post a few updates throughout the month on my progress with the novel.

If you are also doing NaNoWriMo this year and want to add me as a writing buddy




14 comments:

  1. I'm doing Nanowrimo too! I have tried many years before and I have never finished. I have a children's book series I've completed, but now I'm working on something more adult. Anyway good luck to you and I'm going now to add you as a writing buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw. You're working on horror now. Epic. Good luck to you too! I hope we make it.

      Delete
  2. I'm joining as well! I tried during this summer for summer camp but I just didn't have the time (believe it or not!). I'll add you!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! More writing buddies! I hope you make it this time!

      Delete
  3. I'm doing it too! I did it last year, but this is my first time using the website! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like to do one, some day. But not right now.

    All the very best !

    New blogger friend from Goodreads :) http://musings-over-nothing.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've followed your blog. It's so cute!

      Delete
  5. Good luck! Can’t wait to see what you write! :)
    I won’t be doing it, writing is not my thing, or my goal ^-^
    Enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting snippets and such so keep an eye out :)

      Delete
  6. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too -- this is actually my first time participating. Definitely going to add you! :)

    ~Carina @MyAddictionBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first year too! Good luck to us both!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!