Sunday, November 22, 2015

NaNoWriMo Update



So great news! I did it! I won NaNoWriMo! I will be posting more snippets and such but first I really need to edit and look through everything I wrote. Some of it is cringe worthy right now. But I'd like to share it with you guys. I was thinking once it's all nice and edited that I could share a chapter or two a week with you guys. If you would like that is. Let me know what you think in the comments. Also for anyone still working on NaNoWriMo, I know you guys can do it! Just work hard and don't give up. Make sure you just set aside time for your writing and just go to town. For those that have won already, congratulations! 

8 comments:

  1. Woot!!! I just finished today. I wasn't going to, but then I did Lol. Congrats Carrie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well congrats to you as well!!!! We did it! Now we just got to edit... lol

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'd love to read some of what you wrote! I don't think I'm going to be able to finish mine within the month but I do plan on continuing it!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all that matters really. Just keep going till your novel is finished! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I'm still working on mine, but hopefully I'll finish it. Looking forward to your snippets! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you can do it! Just stay steady on the writing path!

      Delete
  4. First of all CONGRATULATIONS!! I would love to read your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be posting some soon! :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...