Friday, November 27, 2015

Feature & Follow (13)


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.






I'm also on Twitter almost all the time. Also if you want to stop by my Facebook and give it a like, I'll love you forever. 



Before we get into the question and answer I just want to remind everyone that I'm having a Giveaway for one kindle copy of Oblivion. So don't forget to enter and good luck to all!






Question

Black Friday Eve! You have $100 (or pounds or whatever your currency is) to spend on books. What are you going to buy? - Suggested by Alison Can Read





Answer

Okay, I'm simply going to use Amazon for the prices and such. It's a whole lot easier than doing what I normally do to find the cheapest price. Because I use a lot of different websites and then even some local stuff. So yeah here we go! Also, these are the prices as I am making this post, so they may change by the time this post goes live. Also for the sake of pretend, I'm not going to factor in tax... 


Legacy (Hardcover) - $21.71
Yes, I own a signed paperback of this book. I just love this story though and the author is just so sweet that I want to help her out more. 

The Winner's Crime (Hardcover) - $12.59
I want to own of all this series. Even though I've not read the first yet, I want to wait till I can at least get the second one because I just know I'm going to love it.

I would go ahead and pre-order Untamed (Hardcover) - $13.56
I can't wait to get this book! Just ugh the feels, The feels.

Oblivion - $6.99
I already pre ordered the paperback copy and it's going to be signed and personalized by both JLA and Pepe Toth so this would be the kindle edition so I can have the other two books and the music that inspired them. 

Bitter Sweet Love - $2.99
I've read this before and it was just so cute. 

The Infernal Devices, the Complete Collection (the new covers thus paperback) - $29.32
I love these new covers so much and where I only own the first and third in this trilogy it would be nice to finally have them all.

The Assassin's Blade: The Throne of Glass Novellas (Hardcover) - $10.44
This is the only one in the series that is paperback and it just looks so weird on the shelf so yeah for the last one I'd get this book.

That brings the total to $97.60 (US) 
I'm sure there is one or two ebooks I could find for a dollar but I think this is a good enough list.






So little sunflowers, what books would you get if you had that much to spend? I'd love to hear your thoughts below or if you do F&F then just leave your link below and I will be sure to check out your blog!





12 comments:

  1. I agree, the new Infernal Devices covers are really cool. Great list!
    New bloglovin' follower btw :)

    Joana @ The Boundless Booklist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I've followed you back :D

      They are just lovely covers. I want all the new covers. Even though I own all 6 of the first series....

      Delete
  2. Love to have Infernal Devices too!

    For me, I'd love to buy The Maps of Middle Earth and Illustrated Movie Companions of Twilight Saga and VampireAcademy... Happy friday! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Maps of Middle Earth is a good one! That's one I've been dying to get my hands on!

      Thanks for the follow! I'll be sure to follow back :)

      Delete
  3. Oh nice! So accurate and detailed! Heehee! I just decided to apply my money towards one book that I am actually impatiently waiting on!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list and great blog. I didn't make a list there were just to many to choose from. I need to think about it more first.

    New follower on GFC and Bloglovin. I hope you check out me FF

    Kate @ The Little Blog of Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it was hard to narrow it down! This post took forever because I just couldn't decide! Thanks for the follows! I will follow back!

      Delete
  5. You should make a post about how you find the cheapest books, for the sake of all your friends! ;)

    https://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/feature-follow-friday-november27/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea actually! Be on the lookout as I will do it soon!

      Delete
  6. What a GREAT list!! I want all of these, too!

    You know, I enjoyed reading the comments you posted underneath each book title, too. And I'm with you on the new paperback covers for The Mortal Instruments series. I want them even though I own all the hardcovers, haha!

    Thanks for sharing, and Happy Reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah this post actually took me a while to come up with.
      Right? The new covers are just lovely and plus they are going to match Lady Midnight and I like when my covers match lol.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!