Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Would You Rather - Book Edition

1) Read only trilogies or a stand alone?
Trilogies, easy choice for me.


2) Read only female or male authors?
I have a against male authors at all. But I would chose female as pretty much every author I read is female.


3) Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Amazon, they are cheaper and have everything.


4) All books become movies or TV shows?
Though one.... TV shows.


5) Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 per week. I'd go crazy only reading 5 pages a day. Plus I think I'd get bored that way.


6) Be a professional reviewer or author?
Easy, author. I've always wanted to be an author. Since I was 15.


7) Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
God, tough..... I have favorites because they are the best to me. But maybe new books, I could read new favorites!


8) Be a librarian or book seller?
I'd say bookseller. I'd love to have my very own little bookstore and talk to customers all day about books.


9) Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Favorite genre. I couldn't give that up at all. It's what I mostly read anyway. 


10) Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical. Even though I love my new kindle (did I forget to tell you lovelies that I got a kindle fire? It's awesome), I will always love the feeling of holding a real book in my hands. 

6 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for an award!

    http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/08/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely choose trilogies too! I just hate having to buy all the books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Being a bookworm can get expensive!

      Delete
  3. These questions are great! I think the hardest one is the 20 favorite books over and over again or new books that you haven't read ... I don't know what I would choose! I think I would give similar answers to all the questions. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it was so hard to pick!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!