Thursday, August 13, 2015

6 Most Read Authors



6)  Julie Kagawa

The Iron King
The Iron Daughter
The Immortal Rules
The Eternity Cure
The Forever Song
Talon

Side Note: I will be reading the rest of the Iron Fey series, just haven't got the chance yet.









5) Stephenie Meyer


Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
The Host









4) Rachel Vincent 

My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
If I Die
Before I Wake
Stray 
Rouge 








3) Cassandra Clare

City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels
City of Lost Souls
City of Heavenly Fire
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Princess 
The Bane Chronicles 










2) Melissa de la Cruz

Blue Bloods
Masquerade 
Revelations 
The Van Alen Legacy 
Misguided Angel
Lost in Time
Gates of Paradise
Bloody Valentine
Keys to the Repository 
Vampire's of Manhattan 
Witches of East End









1) Jennifer L Armentrout


Half-Blood
Pure
Deity
Apollyon 
Sentinel
Wicked
Obsidian
Onyx
Opal
Origin
Opposition
Shadows
White Hot Kiss 
Stone Cold Touch 
The Return
Wait for You
Trust in Me
Be with Me
Wait for You






These are my most read but that does not mean they are my favorite authors at all. Just thought I'd add that.

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer L Armentrout seems to have released a lot of books! I loved the Lux series and you should definitely complete the Iron Fey series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to finish the Iron Fey for sure! They are amazing books!!

      Delete
  2. Love this list! Who doesn't love Julie Kagawa, Stephanie Meyer, Cassandra Clare, and JLA? Can't wait to see your thoughts on the rest of the Iron Fey series! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read the rest of the series! IT's going to be great I know it!

      Delete
  3. I've only read one book by JLA. I'm planning to binge read the Lux series but I'm a bit hesitant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be hesitant! The Lux Series is great!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!