Sunday, July 26, 2015

Indie Week!



This week all my reviews will be for indie books. I love indie books, some can be so fantastic and it's like finding a diamond in the rough! I also love to support indie authors. One day I'll probably be one myself (if everything goes the way I want that is). So, check back lots this week, who knows maybe you'll can find your next favorite read and you'd also be helping these authors out a lot. I've actually had the pleasure of talking to some of the authors and they just seem so freaking cool! If you know any good indie books tell me below and I'll check them out also.

So come on this journey with me!  

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I can't wait to read your reviews! I haven't seen many good indie book lately, so I'm looking forward to your suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well stick around and you'll see some good ones! I saved the best for last!

      Delete
  2. Hi Carrie, if you want to read fantasy adventure, then I would be happy to send you the first book of my series, The Gemstone Chronicles. Titled The Carnelian, the first book begins the adventures of Aidan, Maggie, and their grandparents in the magical world of Celahir. I can provide the book in .mobi or .epub, whichever you prefer. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to review your book! here is my email carrieartrip@live.com. Just send me whichever format works for kindle please.

      Delete
    2. Hi Carrie,

      Thanks for reviewing the book! I just sent you an Amazon gift for it, so you should be receiving the email soon.

      Happy reading!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much! I received the book! I have one book ahead that I'm reading for review then I will get right to yours! It sounds really good.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...