Monday, June 01, 2015
The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag
1) Greed~ What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
I buy a lot of used books from Goodwill or Half Price Books so most of mine are cheap but the cheapest was Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz for only $1 at Half Price Books and the most expensive would be the collector's edition of Twilight for $30.
2) Wrath~ What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I honestly don't know, I either hate an author's work completely or I love it so much I have to buy every book they've ever written.
3) Gluttony~ What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
Any of the Vampire Knight manga, I just LOVE them. Also, I find myself rereading anything by Jennifer L Armentrout :)
4) Sloth~ What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I don't know... I wouldn't call it laziness but I've still not finished the Luz series because I hate to see it end.
5) Pride~ What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
None... I don't even really talk about books to people anymore, not since I was picked on for reading Young Adult at 21 years old.
6) Lust~ What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
Sexy, alternative, dark hair, green eyes...
7) Envy~ What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Any book I want...
Anyone who wants to do this tag consider yourself tagged by me.
This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday? Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...