Friday, June 26, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday (1)




Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison @Alison Can Read.


This Week's Question
Is there a book that you were required to read in school that you actually loved? - Suggested by Natalie Hearts Books


Answer
The Giver, my 5/6th grade teacher handed my the book and told me to do a report on it, I was leery with such a strange cover but the book blew me away. It made me think, made me wonder what next? Could our society ever become that way? I ended up reading it twice before doing the book review.

What about you Sunflowers? Was there a book for you? 

5 comments:

  1. I've never read The Giver before, and it was never assigned while I was in school.

    New follower.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/06/feature-follow-friday-required-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, really? I went to a private school and my teacher gave it to all the sixth graders. Thanks for the follow, I followed you back :D

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. I read The Giver in 8th grade and loved it. I've re-read it loads of times.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never met a person who didn't like The Giver <3 Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!