Monday, May 11, 2015

Song of the Week (6)

I had a hard time trying to pick between the two songs, I love Breaking Benjamin. They never get old and they have such a distinct sound. I also love the lyrics of their songs, such strong meanings with vivid descriptions. I know Failure is the one that is getting radio play but I kind of like Angels Fall just a wee bit better.

Artist: Breaking Benjamin 

Song: Angels Fall

Genre: Alternative Rock

Single Release Date: April 14, 2015

Expected Album Release Date: June 23, 2015

Lyrics:

I try to face the fight within, but it's over
I'm ready for the riot to begin and surrender
I walked the path, it led me to the end, remember
I'm caught beneath with nothing left to give, forever

When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, for ever

Grey skies will chase the light away, no longer
I fought the fight, now only dark remains forever

Divided I will stand
And I will let this end

When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, for ever

The sun begins to rise and wash away the sky
The turning of the tide, don't leave it all behind
And I will never say goodbye

When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, for ever
Forever, forever





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...