Saturday, February 07, 2015

Review - Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams: Over 1,000 Dream Symbols and Their Universal Meanings Dr. Michael Lennox


Summary 


When it comes to dreams, we often need help making sense of the mystery. Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams is designed to offer that help in a simple and concise structure, using language that speaks directly to the dreamer.

With more than 1,000 distinct terms, this book presents prominent dream symbols along with a clear and simple universal meanings to assist you in your personal dream interpretation.










            My Thoughts





                                        *From NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*  




Who hasn't at least one time in their life woke up from a dream and wished they knew what in the world it meant? I dream almost every night and I find myself wondering what if my own mind is trying to tell me something? I found this book and inside did a little happy dance. I use this book every morning and it actually does help. I've learned a few things about myself and what my mind was trying to tell me.

I'd been having the same dream for a while now, it's always about an old crush of mine. One that never went anywhere. I like him and he likes me but something or someone was in the way. Like in one dream, he had a twin sister who loved him and wouldn't let him near me. The other was his friends saying I wasn't good enough for him and it kept going. This book helped me to see what the dream actually meant and now I've not had it since.

Last thoughts: I'd buy a copy for all my friends if I could. Give this book a chance, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!