Sunday, November 30, 2014

Weekly Reading

I've got three things I'm going to try and get through this week! I'm going to start on this book I got through Goodreads. The author gave me a paper copy of her book in exchange for an honest review. I don't know if every author does it but she signed my copy! It's my first ever hand signed book. They had a bunch of different ones when I went to Barnes & Nobles on Black Friday but I didn't get any. I mean they were cool and they had quite a few cool ones but it's just so impersonal. This is special. The book is Legacy by Ellery A. Kane. The other two are short stories. One from The Mortal Instruments and the other from Divergent.




  1. Legacy by Ellery A Kane
  2. The Course of True Love (And First Dates) by Cassandra Clare 
  3. The Initiate by Veronica Roth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!