Friday, July 28, 2017

50/50 Friday - Place You Buy the Most/Least Books

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Place You Buy the Most/Least Books



LEAST
Barnes & Noble
Books A Million 
Half Price Books - This one makes me sad
Any bookstore 

So I buy most of my books online as the nearest book store is about 40 minutes away with good traffic. Anytime I get to go that way I spend all my money at Half Price Books and sometimes Barnes & Noble. But these will have to be my least places I've bought books. Also there is no Books A Million near me which is sad because back before I moved I went there all the time, had a membership card and everything. 


MOST
Bookoutlet
Amazon
Ebay

I have found a lot of whole series on Ebay for cheap which is nice. Mostly, I just use Amazon and Bookoutlet. There are pretty cheap which is good for me. 


Topic for Next Week
Best/Worst Book Read in July












3 comments:

  1. I also end up ordering a lot of my books online too. There just aren't any physical bookstores near me besides Barnes and Noble (there might be a Half Price Books that's recently moved in though; I'll have to check on that!) so I always just order through Amazon. I really wish there was an independent bookstore near me so I could buy more there!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    P.S. I'm finally getting back on track! Just crossing my fingers that everything remains calm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to buy most of my books new but now I basically buy all my books from either thrift stores or at discount stores like Book Outlet. I love thrift and discount stores because I'm a poor university student but hey I'm not gonna stop reading just because I'm not rich! Though I do daydream about the days when I'll have more money and I'll be able to walk into a bookstore and buy as many books as I want...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get quite a few online too - sometimes I can't pass up a good deal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.