Monday, June 26, 2017

Music Monday - SHINee

This meme is hosted over at Always Me.





So I love me some K-Pop. I like the older generation more than the groups coming out now. I'm a huge GG, SHINee, BIGBANG, SUPER JUNIOR, and those kind of groups girl. Though I do love BLACKPINK... they are like the only new group I like right now. 


So I wanted to share some of my favorite SHINee songs and the song that got me into K-Pop because it was the group SHINee that caused me to fall in love with this wonderful music.




And now for the song that started my love for K-Pop years ago....


1 comment:

  1. I really like the sound of Evil - very impressive that they did have of the performance blindfolded! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...