Friday, June 16, 2017

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Read this Year so Far...

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Favorite/Least favorite book of the first half of the year



So my least favorite book I've read this year would have to be.....

Witches of East End

This one hurt so bad because I love this author! LOVE! I just didn't love this series though... I don't know why but to me it was just boring. It pains to me to say that but it's true. 





Best
I know you guys are probably sick of me talking about this amazing book but I just can't help it. A book has never made me feel the way this book did. It just connected with me on such a high level that... ugh. I can't even put it into words really. It's just soooo good. 

Sad Perfect





Topic for Next Week
Favorite/Least favorite format of books (HC, PB, ebook)




7 comments:

  1. Haven't read either book you've mentioned in your post. Sad Perfect will be one to check out. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad Perfect - like I said earlier, I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope if you decide to pick it up, you love it!

      Delete
  3. The worst is when an author you love writes a book you don't like!! I'm going to be reading Derek Landy's Demon Road series soon and I'm super worried that I won't like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It sucks so much! I hope you love that series, I've heard great things about it!

      Delete
  4. I'm really interested to read Sad Perfect after hearing so much controversy about it in the blogosphere. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to read it soon!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...