Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Books Coming Out in Summer 2017

This meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.



So in general - back when I lived somewhere that actually got four seasons instead of eight of months of summer and the rest winter - summer always started for my family and I on Memorial Day and so this list will add any book that comes out after May 29th. 

Now that that's out of the way, let's begin! 



10) When Dimple Met Rishi 
Release Date: May 30


9) When It's Real 
Release Date: May 30


8) Midnight Jewel 
Release Date: June 27


7) Now I Rise 
Release Date: June 27



6) Lucky in Love
Release Date: July 25 


5) Loved (House of Night)
Release Date: July 11



4) Fallen Heir 
Release Date: August 28 


3) Wonder Woman 
Release Date: August 29



2) If There's No Tomorrow 
Release Date: September 5



1) Tower of Dawn 
Release Date: September 5


3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Lots of new to me ones! I still need to read And I Darken and I'm really curious about Warbringer only because I looove Leigh's books! Lol! Hope you enjoy all these this summer!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love Leigh's books and that's one of the reasons I'm so excited for it!

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to When Dimple Met Rishi! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.