Friday, May 19, 2017

50/50 Friday - Character Whose Life You'd Want/Not Want to Live


This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
Character Whose Life You'd Want/Not Want to Life



Life I'd Not Want
So the life I don't want was an easy one to come up with. She's had a hard life and lost a lot of people she loved. She's looked death in the eye way too many times and she will never be fully healthy because of all the things she had to go through.

Katniss





Life I Would Want


Katy

I would love to have Katy's life. She still gets the normal life along with this epic otherworldly kind of excitement. You'd never be bored and now that all that bad things are over, she is going to have a wonderful life.



Topic for Next Week
Most deep/shallow book in ___ genre (choice genre) (message/fluff)







2 comments:

  1. I was this close to choosing Katniss, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness yes I would never want to live Katniss' life. I love reading about how she handles everything and such but to actually have to deal with the terror that is the District system would be horrible. Katy though, I completely agree!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...